Wednesday 4 May 2022

Latvia

 Yay, stream! And yay, postcard! It's some city at night with a drone. Quite sleek as a postcard, unfortunately not like 1991.

Citi Zeni are being themselves. Every colour imaginable is either worn by them or is on the LED. The most effective part is when it all goes black and white and we see the sax player in front of a very bright sun - it looks great but by that point I've already lost my patience with the song.

I think there's a lot of pre-recorded vocals here. At least the chorus sounds very studio-y. The boy in green is obviously live, including a "Europe make us proud" or something like that adlib. And there's a "You're welcome Europe" in the end... ok then.

Bonus: Backdrop has giant cherry 🍒 and avocado 🥑 emojis!

1 comment:

  1. Qualifier or no? I am biased, I can't decide myself...

    ReplyDelete