Thursday 5 May 2022

Israel

 Postcard is some really beautiful coastal town. Manarola. I wouldn't live there, it looks steep.

Starting off with Michael among mirrors, so there's more of him. Then there are dancers who look exactly like him, with the same white suits, which gets confusing when they all move around so fast. Which one is he?

Find Michael

Michael: "It was FIRE, even though I can't hear well in my ears"

The stage is black, white and red, with the title projected on the floor at times. The singing is adequate, which is a relief to the ears after Finland, although it's not exactly amazing either, and the act isn't doing enough to convince me that there's a song in there.

There are a lot of fast camera angle changes (as you'd expect from this song), Michael isn't always getting them right. The dance routine is well-rehearsed though. I still don't like it, but those who do probably still will. Over to Jonas for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment