Tuesday 6 May 2014

Predicticación

Are we all ready? I think I am! Despite having been far away from the interwebz for the last few days (I feel all naked! Though that might just be my swimming trunks), I'm getting into the mood, and even have managed to work out a little preditction for tonight. I've also put on some tiny bets that go against my actual guess, so who knows, really... Bets are on Ukraine and Belgium not to qualify, but in the list below, Moldova really is the one I'm doubting.

And as if giving you ten qualifiers wasn't enough potential for wrongness, here's how I think the full result will be tonight:

Sweden
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Hungary
Netherlands
Montenegro
Ukraine
Russia
Belgium
Moldova

Estonia
San Marino
Portugal
Iceland
Latvia
Albania

Have a ball tonight, no matter what! :-)

4 comments:

  1. I was going to do my own post, but now I don't have to! I can just agree with Sild!

    I'm most in doubt of Moldova vs Estonia, but I'm also very worried about Netherlands. I love it, it's totally my kind of thing, but I'm worried it's too much my kind of thing - too quiet and too introspective, without enough of a build to make a big impact to televoters, and juries might mark it down strongly for being 'boring'.

    But I do think the draw helps it past that - it feels strong and professional after San Marino and Portugal, and that should be enough to take it through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect... I would just replace Belgium for Latvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. not estonia and iceland gitt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutt ikkje Estland gitt... Men positivt overraska øve Island - den funka bedre enn eg hadde trodd!

      Delete