Tuesday 9 May 2017

Prediculation

I hate this bit because everyone else always gets more right than me. And I hate not being right. I think that's a Piscean thing.

So anyway, with no further explanation here we go, the qualifiers in running order:

Sweden
Belgium
Finland
Azerbaijan
Portugal
Greece
Moldova
Cyprus
Armenia
Slovenia

I think Belgium and Azerbaijan are a bit borderline, but Blanche is improving with every performance and so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and as much as I'd love for Azerbaijan to fail I expect they'll just make it, too. And although it pains me to say it (because TUNE), Moldova could also be a bit as risk if the juries take a real disliking.

And if two of those three do miss out then I see Georgia and Australia taking their place.

I would most like to be wrong about Iceland. I love the song but it just isn't coming across on screen.

As an alternative to my predicting, I also consulted random.org which could be a more reliable source. In which case these are the finalists:

Montenegro
Slovenia
Azerbaijan
Czech Republic
Cyprus
Portugal
Sweden
Poland
Latvia
Greece

No comments:

Post a Comment